- Iim Jammu
Indian Institute of Management Jammu (IIM Jammu)was established in 2016 and is being mentored by Indian Institute of Management Lucknow. From very beginning, IIM Jammu has set high standards for outstanding value based quality education, high quality research, executive education, consultancy and strong corporate as well as international linkages. IIM Jammu which currently operates from the Old University Campus, Canal Road, Jammu, encourages contemporary research concentrating on regional, national and global issues.
IIM Jammu Programs
- Fellow Programme in Management (to start from Academic Year 2019-20)
- Post-Graduate Programme in Management
- Open Programmes
- In-company Programmes
- Advance Management Programmes
- On-line Certificate Programmes
Faculty Development Programmes
- Academic Leadership Programme
- Faculty Development Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
Post-Graduate Programme in Management (PGP)
The Post-Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) is a master’s level programme, leading to the grant of a degree of Master of Business Administration (MBA). The two-year, full-time, residential programme is designed to equip students to take on leadership roles in an increasingly complex and dynamic global scenario. Each year consists of three trimesters, with 8 weeks of summer internship.
The objectives of two year Post-Graduate Programme are:
- To enable students to understand the socio-economic, technological, ecological and political environment of India and the globe.
- To equip students with required conceptual and interpersonal skills for managerial decision making in structured/unstructured environments.
- To inculcate positive thinking and problem solving skills to demonstrate leadership & team building in cross-cultural environment.
- To develop ability to take risk and be entrepreneurial.
- To develop socially responsible and ethical business leadership capabilities who can perform without compromising integrity, honesty and fairness.
The admission process of IIM Jammu consists of:
- Common Admission Test score
- Short listing candidates for Personal Appearance (PA) process.
- Conducting the PA process: PA process is composed of Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Preparing the Merit List based on CAT score, WAT & PI score and Profile score as indicated in following tables.
The objectives of the programme are:
- To provide research scholars with necessary skills to identify and research complex issues in the field of management
- To contribute to the creation, transmission and application of knowledge in the field of management
- To do research and publications of international standard in inter-disciplinary areas management that will add value to the society and to the body of knowledge.
- To meet the teaching and research manpower needs of academia and industry by producing highly skilled individuals with exceptional analytical ability and training in conducting specialized research.
Eligibility for IIM Jammu Doctoral Programs
Candidates must possess one of the following qualifications to apply for IIM Jammu’s doctoral programme:
Master’s degree in any discipline, with at least 60 per cent marks or equivalent grade point average
Professional qualifications like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent grade point average
Five year/four year Integrated Master’s degree programme in any discipline, with at least 60 percent marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10 2) or equivalent.
Four Year/Eight Semester Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech./ B. Arch.) with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent.
Library of IIM Jammu
The library has around 1500 books of reputed publishers like Harvard Business Review, Penguin Books, Harper Collins, Pearson, McGraw Hill etc and a subscription of 30 periodicals (print mode) , online databases and newspapers .
Indian Institute of Management Jammu
Old University Campus,
Canal Road, Jammu-180016.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No. : 0191-2585837