- Jammu And Kashmir Slet
Jammu and Kashmir SLET 2019
Jammu and Kashmir SLET Examination is conducted by the state government of Jammu and Kashmir to offer lectureship or Junior Research Fellowship to eligible candidates and for the recruitment of lecturers in all private and government universities of Jammu and Kashmir.
Jammu and Kashmir SLET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have completed their Post Graduation in any relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for reserved category).
- Candidates who are waiting for their final year results will also be considered eligible in terms of undertaking Jammu & Kashmir SLET examination.
- There is no upper age limit for J&K State Level Entrance Test.
Jammu and Kashmir SLET Exam Pattern
- There are multiple choice questions.
- Questions will be related to English and Comprehension, Current Affairs, General Knowledge and Legal Awareness and Aptitude.
Jammu and Kashmir SLET Important Dates
- Online application starts: May 2019
- Last date to fill the application form: June 2019
- Admit card will be provided: August 2019
- Entrance examination will be held: August 2019
- Results will be declared: August 2019
- Counselling process will start: September 2019
Jammu and Kashmir SLET Exam Fee
General category candidates: Rs.800/-
OBC Candidate: Rs.500/-
SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.400/-
Jammu and Kashmir SLET Contact:
University of Kashmir
Hazratbal, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgAdmin Phone:
91 (194) 227 2096
91 (194) 227 2097