- Jammu And Kashmir B Ed Entrance Exam
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Exam
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed entrance examination is conducted by Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations for admission to B.Ed programs in various govt. and private B.Ed colleges in Jammu and Kashmir
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Exam Important DatesIssue of Online Application
Jammu: 15 December 2018
Kashmir: 01 April 2019
Last date for filling online application forms
Jammu: 15 January 2019
Kashmir: 30 April 2019Issue of admit card
Jammu: 2nd week of February 2019
Kashmir: 2nd week of June 2019Entrance Exam date
Jammu: 25th February 2019
Kashmir: 24th June2019Declaration of result
Jammu: 2nd week of March 2019
Kashmir: 2nd week of July 2019
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Candidates should posses a Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognised University/Institution according to 10 2 3 pattern, or any other qualifications considered equivalent under the States of the University of Kashmir governing the award of B.Ed degree.
- Candidates must have obtained minimum 45% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination in open merit. Candidates belong to the reserve category meet the eligibility criteria for B.Ed if they secure 40% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus
- B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019 for B.Ed course which comprises of written theory based single test paper. This is being categorized into mainly in four test papers.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern
It will be a 2.5 hour long offline examination. There will be 160 Multiple Choice Questions.
There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
- General English: 40 Questions
- General awareness: 40 Questions
- Aptitude test for teaching profession: 40 Questions
- Reasoning: 40 Questions
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Fees
As per last year, it is expected that candidates need to remit the application fees of Rs.800 through online mode.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Process
- Online application form is available on websites http://bedjammu.org, www.jammuuniversity.in and www.jucdc.in
- After completing online application form, a print-out of the same be taken and application fee be deposited through the Challan generated by the system in any branch of the designated banks i.e. The Jammu and Kashmir Bank Ltd.; HDFC Bank, Axis Bank or State Bank of India all over the country.
- The fee can also be paid through e-banking/debit card/credit card by exercising online payment option while completing the form. Non-deposit of application fee would render the application form cancelled.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Exam Contact
Help Desk Nos:
9906509387, 9469012295, 0191-2470102, 0191-2479371 (Jammu)
9086053816, 0194-2437647, 0194-2433590 (Srinagar)
Please call during office (09:30 am to 05:00 pm) hours only
For any further help/information call 9697383737 (Incharge I.T.)