- Jk Pgmet
JK PGMET 2019
Jammu & Kashmir Post Graduate Medical entrance Test (JK PGMET) is a national level entrance exam conducted by Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination for admission to Master of Surgery (MS), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Diploma and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) programmes offered in various medical and dental colleges of Jammu & Kashmir.
JK PGMET 2019 Important Dates
- Application form release: February, 2019
- Last date of submission of application form (without late fees): February, 2019
- Issue of Merit List: March, 2019
- First counselling: April, 2019
- Second counselling: April, 2019
JK PGMET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed MBBS from a recognized college/university/institution of MCI.
- Candidate must be a domicile of J&K state.
- Candidates must have completed one year of rotating internship on or before March 31, 2018.
- There is no upper age limit to appear in the exam.
JK PGMET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus contents for the Entrance Test for admission to Post Graduation Diploma courses shall be the latest syllabus of MBBS in vogue in the Universities of Jammu and Kashmir.
JK PGMET 2019 Exam Pattern
It will be an offline mode examination.
Mode of the Test: Pen and Paper Mode
Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
For each correct response: 4 Marks (Awarded)
For each incorrect response: No negative mark
Duration of the test: 3 Hours
JK PGMET 2019 Application Fees
The concerned authority has specified application fee as Rs. 1600/- and the amount can be paid either through debit card/credit card.
JK PGMET Contact:
Opposite J&K Bank,
Help Desk Nos:
9906509387, 9469012295, 0191-2470102, 0191-2479371 (Jammu)
9086053816, 0194-2437647, 0194-2433590 (Srinagar)
Please call during office (09:30 am to 05:00 pm) hours only.