- Jammu University Phd Entrance Test
Jammu University Ph.D Entrance Test
University of Jammu or Jammu University conducts Ph.D entrance test for admission to PhD program in various discipline.
Jammu University Ph.D Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should hold a master degree in the relevant department with minimum qualifying marks.
- The candidates, who have done MPhil degree or acquired NET/SET /JRF/ SLET will be exempted from appearing in the Entrance test. However, such candidates are required to apply for the admission along with the other applicants as per the scheduled date.
Jammu University Ph.D Entrance Test 2019 Important Dates (Tentative)
- Applications will be available from: May 2019
- Last date for the submission of application form: June 2019
Jammu University Ph.D Entrance Test Selection Process
The selection of candidates for admission to Ph.D Programme will be made on the basis of merit through an entrance test followed by the interview.
Jammu University Ph.D Entrance Test Application Process
All candidates need to pay Rs. 1000/- in the form of bank draft. The demand draft should be made in favour of the Head, Department of Economics, and University of Jammu.